Crypto and Banking
We recommend the following high-quality options for secure Bitcoin transactions and online banking services:
Zonic NFTs Marketplace
Bilinear NFTs Marketplace
AAVE Staking App
WPStripe WordPress Plugin
BTC and ETH QR code generator websites
TD EasyWeb Business Login
BMO Online Banking Login
CRA Login Canada Revenue Agency
RBC Online Banking Sign In
BNC Entreprise En Ligne
PNP Programs In Canada- Making Immigration easy
Moving out to a new place has always been a dream for many. Over the years, with the advancement of the world towards a better place, moving out to a new place and settling there isn’t just fascinating but sometimes the need of the few. One tends to shift to a new place either permanently or temporarily for a specific period for a job or studies.
Immigration vastly is of many types like citizenship, permanent residents, non-immigrants and undocumented. So accordingly, the visas are permitted to the aspirant. The people wanting to go for immigration have to go through a long process to get verified, documented, and several to the consultants and consulates. And after that, permission is granted for the Visa after proper verification. Likewise, if someone aspires to immigrate to Canada, one needs to go through the PNP Programs in Canada. These programs are made to make it easy for the aspirants to go through migrating.
What is the PNP Program in Canada?
PNP Programs in Canada is the program that helps the aspirant to move to a state of Canada legally. The Provincial Nomination Program of Canada loosely helps immigrants settle down in any province of Canada they are willing to with proper legal activities. Filing a petition is not easy. It is a lot of hassle with documents and various trivial issues occurring here and there. However, the only state which exclusively handles its immigrants is Québec. It has got its power and selection process quite different from the other provinces of Canada to deal with the immigrants.
The provinces of Canada have had major influences from CIC to make possible treaties and arrangements for the skilled immigrants to get work and other financial help either from the recruiters or the government. So to motivate skilled work and fill up the manpower, from time to time, new schemes are launched to attract more immigrants. Not every citizen is allowed to settle up in the places they want as the province may already be in huge population, so the citizens are allowed to apply for the selected province to see if they are allowed or not.
Several programs under PNP Programs in Canada:
There are several other programs under PNP Programs in Canada which help the Immigrants to settle up in the requisite province of Canada. These programs help the migrants to move permanently and settle over there. There are a few discussed below:
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program 2021
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program 2021
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Newfoundland Provincial Nominee Program
- Northwest Territories PNP
- Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
- Provincial Nominee Program Documents Checklist 2021
These are the few Provincial programs that allow the immigrants to settle up in the selected province and require documents and applications. These documents are not the same as the ones which were applicable while entering Canada. These are separate documents required which differ from province to province. One must truly know about all the details before moving out.
What are the documents required for immigration through PNP Programs?
The PNP Programs in Canada require a few documents to be submitted while immigrating, which are as below:
- A declaration form signed by the principal, applicant and family members.
- Few more declaration forms were signed by the concerned people.
- Work experience letters of the applicant, educational documents, identity proofs etc.
- Verified documents of the applicants’ family members, the parents, partner/spouse, or the child.
- Passport, Visa with a valid date.
- IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc. Marksheets.
- Civil or legal documents have the applicants’ name, father’s name, date of birth, birthplace etc.( If any).
- NOC certificate from the local police station.
- Health certificates and other health documents.
- Northwest Territories Provincial Nominee Program.
- Recent photographs.
What are the benefits of applying for a PNP Program in Canada?
There are various advantages of applying for PNP Programs in Canada which are as follows:
- One can select the desired province in Canada for settling.
- PNP programs can be applied without a job offer.
- One will get additional points, and it depends on the area of job training.
- Get privileged to directly get nominated to the province without competing with other candidates.
- Avail provincial benefits after landing in the province.
- Can live in Canada as much as you want.
- Study and work anywhere in the province.
- Get healthcare benefits under the Canadian Government.
- Get protection under Canadian law.
- Avail social and family security services.
- Get the opportunity to Sponsor partner/spouse, child, parents and other relatives.
- Apply for Canadian citizenship.
How does Canex help you with the immigration process?
We at Canex Immigration are there to help you out with the whole process of moving onto a new province and settling down there. We are a member of the authorised agency of ICCRC- RCIC and are approved by the Government of Canada. Broadly based in the heart of Amritsar, Punjab, we focus on providing best to best service to our customers and guiding them through the process of Immigration to Canada. Our collaboration with BATHEM IMMIGRATION, an official Regulated Canadian Immigration of Canada, has made the whole process of immigration easy and hassle-free, providing we follow all the rules and regulations of the government of Canada.
What are the services that Canex Immigration offers?
Canex Immigration offer various services related to immigration to Canada? We are there with you 24*7 providing you with all the information and FAQs about moving to Canada. Our skilled and experienced consultants help you out in easing the process. There are several services we let out to the interested. We have our Student Career Counselling Office, which assists the students who wish to migrate in coaching, their assessments, processing their students Visa, providing counselling for their education, express entry, PNP Programs etc.
While the ones are moving out to work, we provide them services regarding the PNP Programs, Post-Graduation, Work Permits, Investment Visas, Business Investment programs, Assistance in Ban clearance, Super Visa, extension and change of status etc.